*Glen Cove and South Harbour Station Owners will not be able to register for the portal. Please refer to the CAMS website at https://www.camsmgt.com/ for information on their portal.*
Instructions for Owners
How to Create an Online Account
You may use the online account to pay via credit card or bank account.
- Follow link: https://lres.cincwebaxis.com/cinc/register/
- This will be the same link you will use to sign into your account. The sign in box appears in the top right-hand corner.
- Scroll down to Login Registration section and fill out the User Information, then click Register.
- Please use the South Harbour address you are registering.
- If you would like your information included on the Community Directory, please click the display boxes under Directory Listing.
- If you own more than one property, register one of the properties, then from the Dropdown Menu at the top, select “My Profile” option and select “Register an Additional Property” button at the bottom of the page. You will be able to access all properties, accounts, etc. from a single sign on.
- Once registration information is completed, it is automatically sent to LRES to confirm. An email will be sent to you with a link to set your password, once your registration is confirmed. Please allow for 1-2 business days for the confirmation email to be sent. If you do not receive the email, please check your junk/spam folders.
- Follow the link in the confirmation email to set your password. After your password has been set, you’ll need to exit out to the home screen and login using the box in the top right corner.
A few things to note:
- While we hope all owners will enjoy these new features, you are NOT required to create an online account.
- In order to view documents pertaining to the Master, please continue to use the South Harbour website at shvassociation.com
- If you want to pay online, you may sign up under your account and either pay by credit card or via your bank account. Please note there is a 3.25% processing fee for credit card transactions and a $1.99 fee on all eCheck payments. LRES has no control over these processing fees.
- If you forget your password, you will need to click on the Forgot Password option under the Sign In box, and follow prompts to reset the password.
- LRES will NOT have access to owners’ passwords. Please do not call our office if you forget your password.
- While you can access the sites using mobile devices, some devices may not display everything properly. If you are having trouble, please try using a computer.
- The Profile page states you can make changes and then press SAVE. However, there is not a SAVE button on the page. To save your information, simply click SUBMIT. This is a software typo that LRES does not have access to fix.