Please review the available slots for the pool by clicking the sign up button above.
Due to Covid-19, you must sign and return a waiver to have your pool fob activated. Waivers that are returned outside normal business hours, will be activated by the end of the next business day. Submit signed waivers to LRES at 1226 N. Howe St. or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you sign up for a time slot without submitting a waiver, your reservation will be cancelled. There is a limit of 15 people total in the pool area at one time. Each time slot is limited to 3 people each. If your party will have more than 3, please sign up for a second available slot during the same time period. Each household is limited to a max of 6 people in their group. Please note that due to this limited capacity, families may only reserve one hour per day.
The following addendum of COVID 19 rules is in place: (in addition to the standard rules)
– Anyone sick within the last 14 days prohibited
– Masks must be worn any time in the Clubhouse (when using restrooms or entering/exiting the pool area).
– It is also recommended that users wear masks in pool area when not swimming
– Clubhouse remains closed; no use of the kitchen or gathering room is allowed
– Observe Social Distancing
– No food
– Clean furniture prior to use and clean up after yourself. To reduce concerns, furniture has been spaced out and only 15 chairs are available use. Please do not bring any additional furniture or use the furniture or other items that have been stored.
– Any items left over night will be removed.
– Users are encouraged to wipe down bathroom before & after using
– Limit pool visits to1 hour
– No pool toys, noodles or flotation devices. Arm and baby floats allowed
– Remove personal belongings (items found will be discarded)
Be sure you and your guests are adhering to pool rules, hours & all directions of pool monitor. Please recognize that we are a private community, but our pool is considered public and are governed under the jurisdiction of the State and County Health Departments. As such, we are bound by these State and Local recommendations and guidance. We will all need to work together as a community to follow the CDC, State and County recommendations and requirements. Noncompliance with these rules could result in the pool being closed.Anyone found not adhering to the rules, will have their card deactivated and will lose pool access immediately.
Our goal is to keep our pools open and SAFE for everyone to enjoy!